Georgia Gives ~ Giving Tuesday
This is an online only event.
Adventure Bags is excited to be participating in our first official GA Gives Day on #GivingTuesday – December 1st. Want to find out more about adventure bags, watch this video.
- #GivingTuesday – was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. Over the past eight years, this idea has grown into a global movement that inspires hundreds of millions of people to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity.
- Georgia Gives Day– The goal is simple and powerful: to connect Georgians with non-profits for the largest day of giving in our state. A perfect fit for Adventure Bags as we service children through out the state of Georgia.
Save the Date: December 1st.
These are our goals for our first Georgia Gives Day.
- Financial Contributions – Goal: $2,500. This money goes far for our grass roots organization. Every donation brings us closer to this goal.
- Expand our Audience – We want to spread the word of our mission. You can help by sharing our Facebook posts leading up to and the day of our event.
- Register Volunteers – We would love to sign-up 100 volunteers during this day.